Correct Toes, like all the products carried by Natural Footgear, is a high-quality product that helps restore your foot and toe health. Listed below are numerous ways in which Correct Toes is different from other toe-spacing products on the market:
- Correct Toes goes beyond simply “spacing your toes.” Correct Toes is a podiatrist-designed product that places your toes in the correct anatomical position relative to the ground and to one-another. Correct Toes helps you mimic the natural barefoot position that is commonly seen in people who have gone barefoot most of their lives.
- Correct Toes toe spacers are designed by Dr. Ray McClanahan, a podiatric physician, or foot doctor. Dr. McClanahan is an expert in foot anatomy and human physiology. Correct Toes has been clinically tested on thousands of patients, with outstanding results.
- Most toe-spacing products are made to be worn while you are barefoot. Correct Toes toe spacers are designed to be worn in appropriate men's and women's shoes during weight-bearing activity, such as running, walking, hiking, and standing. Correct Toes can also be used barefoot around your home or when you are practicing yoga, tai chi, qigong, or other movement arts.
- Correct Toes help promote balance. This is incredibly useful in yoga practice and is helpful for people with Parkinson’s Disease. It is also useful for senior citizens in preventing falls—a common injury among the elderly.
- Correct Toes help promote healthy foot and toe circulation. Proper foot and toe blood flow is extremely important and can help prevent a number of foot problems, including plantar fasciosis.
- Correct Toes toe spacers are constructed of medical-grade silicone, which makes them both flexible and highly durable. Correct Toes toe spacers are comfortable and built to last. Correct Toes is a top-quality product!
- When used according to package instructions, Correct Toes offers customers a method of permanently fixing numerous foot and ankle ailments without having to resort to custom orthotics (hundreds of dollars) or surgery (thousands of dollars). Correct Toes is a reasonably priced alternative.
- Correct Toes is designed to treat and/or prevent the following conditions: bunionettes, bunions, crooked toes, hallux limitus and rigidus, hammertoes, ingrown toenails, knee osteoarthritis, neuromas, plantar fasciosis, runner's knee, sesamoiditis, and shin splints.
- Correct Toes is a foot health tool that works great in combination with other natural footgear—including Injinji toe socks and Pedag metatarsal pads or Strutz foot pads—for synergistic foot health benefits.
- Correct Toes is a Natural Footgear Certified product.
These are just a few of the many benefits of this amazing foot health tool!