Tuli's Heel Cups
This size is currently sold out.
A Foot Pad That Cradles & Protects Your Heels
Tuli’s heel cups can be used in all types of footwear to help cradle and protect your heel from pain and the shock forces that sometimes occur with weight-bearing activity (e.g., running, walking, and standing). The patented, multi-layer waffle design of these supportive, yet flexible heel cups allows your heel to rotate with the regular motion of your foot during gait, cushioning sensitive structures on the bottom of your heel.
Helpful for a Variety of Foot Problems
Tuli’s heel cups help reduce Achilles tendon pressure and promote flexibility in your Achilles tendon, and they can be helpful in treating or preventing heel bursitis and shin splints. These lightweight heel cups also can be helpful for individuals transitioning from conventional footwear to minimalist shoes who develop point pain in the heel, or for an elderly individual who has lost some of his or her calcaneal fat pad (i.e., the cushion that protects the calcaneus, or heel bone).
Works Well With Other Natural Footgear
Tuli’s heel cups work well with other natural footgear, including men’s and women’s foot-healthy footwear, Correct Toes, Injinji toe socks, and Pedag metatarsal pads or Strutz Pro. Each box of Tuli’s heel cups contains two heel cups (one for each foot).
- NFG Certified Product
- Works in all types of footwear
- Cradles and protects the heels
- Ideal for walking, running, and standing
- Helps improve Achilles tendon flexibility
- Helps when transitioning to minimalist shoes
- Helps reduce pressure on the Achilles tendon
- Helps relieve sore, tired, burning, or aching feet
- Multi-layer waffle design helps absorb heel shock
- Works well with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Helps treat or prevent heel bursitis and shin splints
- Works well in combination with Strutz Pro foot pads
Tuli’s heel cups come in two different sizes: Regular and Large. Here are some general sizing recommendations for Tuli’s heel cups:
Regular: For individuals who weigh under 175 pounds.
Large: For individuals who weigh over 175 pounds.
Healthy Foot Anatomy
Origin of Natural Foot Care
Top Exercises for Feet & Toes
Neuromas & Natural Foot Health
Shoe Liner Test & Pronation Explained
Foot Anatomy 101
Natural Arch Support
Feet & Footwear Myths
How to Transition to Minimalist Shoes
Guidelines for Using Natural Foot Products
A Comprehensive Approach to Foot Problems
How Minimalist Shoes Can Help Prevent Sprains