Injinji Toe Socks Overview
Injinji toe socks are designed to embrace the natural anatomy of your feet by allowing your toes to splay, which is important for balance, stability, posture, and foot circulation, amongst other things. The unique five-toe sleeve design of these fun and functional socks provides a glove-like fit that prevents blisters and hotspots and helps address crooked toe problems such as bunions and hammertoes. Constructed using high-quality materials, breathable Injinji toe socks possess moisture-wicking properties that keep your feet dry and comfortable all day, including during athletic activity.
Indeed, Injinji toe socks work well for a variety of active physical pursuits—everything from walking to running to cycling to gym workouts—by reducing friction around the toes and permitting the freedom of foot motion that's so crucial for achieving optimal footfalls. Whether you're an athlete seeking peak performance or someone interested in prioritizing foot wellness, Injinji toe socks are essential footgear. You can also use these socks in combination with other helpful items, including Correct Toes, Pedag metatarsal pads, and men's and women's foot-healthy footwear, for synergistic foot health benefits.
- NF Certified Product
- Improves tactile feedback
- Can be worn in most footwear
- Prevents blisters and hotspots
- High-knit count enhances durability
- Keeps feet dry, cool, and comfortable
- Encourages proper toe splay and alignment
- Helps with crooked toes and other problems
- Materials: CoolMax or Merino wool, nylon, and Lycra
- Accommodates a variety of foot shapes and toe lengths
- Works well in combination with Correct Toes toe spacers
- Works well in combination with Pedag met pads and Naboso insoles
- Works well in combination with men's and women's foot-healthy footwear