Correct Toes helps position your toes and feet the way nature intended, and it's helpful in treating or preventing foot and lower extremity problems. Correct Toes toe spacers are constructed of medical-grade silicone and are flexible, comfortable, and durable. This toe spacing product has been carefully designed to place each of your toes in the correct position relative to the ground and to each other. Correct Toes is suitable for weight-bearing activities such as yoga and running, and it helps promote foot strength and balance. For more detailed information about how to use this product, please click on the image below to view the Correct Toes Manual:
Some quick highlights from the Manual:
- Begin wearing your Correct Toes in increments of 30 minutes to 1 hour per day. For example, on the first day of use, wear your Correct Toes for 30 to 60 minutes. Each day, increase your wear-time by an additional 30 to 60 minutes.
- Wear Correct Toes around the house for several days before trying them in your shoes.
- Please DO NOT wear your Correct Toes in shoes with narrow or tapering toe boxes. To test your shoes for forefoot wideness, remove the liner of your shoe and stand on it. If any part of your foot hangs over the liner, your shoe is too narrow. Please see images A and B below for a visual demonstration of this test.
- Expect your feet and other parts of your body to feel different, perhaps even sore, for a while after beginning to use Correct Toes. The prolonged use of conventional footwear has caused significant foot and toe deformation in many people. Rehabilitating your foot will take time.
- Correct Toes toe spacers are best used in conjunction with Injinji toe socks and metatarsal pads placed in your shoes. Please see images C and D below.