Lems Boulder Boot Navy Stout
This size is currently sold out.
The Boulder Boot is a minimalist boot that supports natural foot health. This versatile and lightweight boot is flat from heel to toe, possesses a toe box that is widest at the ends of your toes, and is completely collapsible—the perfect footwear for trekking or other outdoor activities, or for around town. The Boulder Boot’s upper is made of water-resistant nylon and full-grain leather to help keep moisture away from your feet. The boot’s generous toe box is compatible with Correct Toes and allows you to experience the comfort and foot health benefits that come with natural toe splay. This barely-there boot contains no heel counter, toe counter, or shank, and it packs away easily, preserving space in your travel bag or luggage. It also works well in combination with Injinji toe socks and Strutz Pro or Pedag metatarsal pads. The Lems Boulder Boot works well in temperatures as low as 15 degrees F (about -10 degrees C) when used with an appropriate sock. Each Boulder Boot weighs about 9.9 oz.
- Weight: ~9.9 oz.
- Width: 4.2" - 4.4"
- Stack Height: 9.0 mm
- NFG Certified Product
- Last: LemsLast™ foot-shaped
- Lining: Moisture-wicking polyester
- Drop: 0.0 mm (i.e., flat from heel to toe)
- Travel-Friendly: Collapsible and packable
- Upper: 40% nylon + 60% full-grain leather
- Sole: 9.0 mm LemsRubber™ injection rubber
- Toe Box: Extra wide toe box for natural toe splay
- Works well with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works well with Pedag met pads or Strutz Pro pads
- Insole: Optional removable 3.0 mm MoistureWick foam
Note: Sizing varies between brands and sometimes even between different models of the same brand. What follows is the sizing information specific to the Lems Boulder Boot.
To determine the best possible size for you:
1. Measure your foot length using the techniques demonstrated in this short video. Please wear any socks, toe spacers*, etc. that you plan to use in combination with your footwear when gathering your measurement.
2. Use this chart to confirm your size.
3. Select your size from the “Size” dropdown menu on this page.
Here is a quick-reference sizing table for your convenience:
Men's US Sizes Men's Boulder Boot Sizes 8.5 42 9 - 9.5 43 10 - 10.5 44 11 45 11.5 - 12 46 12.5 - 13 47 13.5 48
If you're still unsure of what size to order, consider ordering both sizes and then simply return the size that doesn't fit as well for a refund. If you have concerns about sizing, feel free to contact us.
Note: To create additional roominess within the boot, please consider removing the included (optional) boot liner/footbed; this action does not, in any way, affect the performance of the boot.
*Correct Toes toe spacers will often add width and length to the foot. If you’re planning to wear Correct Toes with your footwear, please consider sizing up, especially if you are on the border between sizes.
Healthy Foot Anatomy
Origin of Natural Foot Care
Lems Boulder Boot Review
Top Exercises for Feet & Toes
Neuromas & Natural Foot Health
Shoe Liner Test & Pronation Explained
Foot Anatomy 101
Natural Arch Support
Feet & Footwear Myths
How to Transition to Minimalist Shoes
Guidelines for Using Natural Foot Products
A Comprehensive Approach to Foot Problems
How Minimalist Shoes Can Help Prevent Sprains