Dr. Swaim's Pain Relief Max Cream Large
This product is currently sold out.
A Natural Topical Pain Relief Cream
Dr. Swaim’s Pain Relief Max is one of the most effective topical pain relieving creams available, and it uses natural ingredients to help address painful foot conditions.
Contains Anti-Inflammatory Botanicals
This unique formulation combines anti-inflammatory botanicals (e.g., corydalis and pau d’arco) with herbal pain relievers (e.g., boswellia, clove, and other essential oils) to address foot problems such as tendinitis, sprained ankles, arthritis, shingles, fibromyalgia, swelling, bruising, post-surgical pain, sunburns, and diabetic neuropathy (i.e., nerve pain associated with diabetes). The hempseed and emu oil base helps the active ingredients penetrate deep into the skin, where they have dramatic anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects.
How to Use Dr. Swaim's Pain Relief Max Cream
This cream can be applied twice daily (in the morning and evening) to painful areas or as needed to achieve lasting relief. Multiple daily applications allow the active ingredients to accumulate in your affected tissues, leading to maximum pain relief. Pain Relief Max also has a beneficial effect on blood flow to the nerves—a particularly important consideration for diabetics. Rub the cream in completely with every application. Dr. Swaim’s Pain Relief Max comes in cream form, in a 4 oz. tub.
Note: For external use only. Keep away from children. Avoid sensitive areas, especially the face and eyes. All sales of Dr. Swaim's products are final (i.e., we are unable to accept returns of this product).
- Made in the USA
- NFG Certified Product
- Uses: Arthritis and shingles
- Uses: Fibromyalgia and swelling
- Uses: Tendinitis and sprained ankles
- Uses: Bruising and post-surgical pain
- Contains basil, turmeric, ginger, and naouli
- Helpful for sunburns and diabetic neuropathy
- Contains hemp butter, soy butter, and emu oil
- Contains pau d’arco, devil’s claw, and corydalis
- Contains oils of frankincense, menthol, and clove
- Contains extracts of grapefruit seed and seaweed
- Helpful in restoring blood flow to major foot nerves
- Has a cumulative effect if applied at least twice daily
Dr. Swaim's Pain Relief Max comes in cream form in two tub sizes: 2 oz. and 4 oz.
Healthy Foot Anatomy
Origin of Natural Foot Care
Top Exercises for Feet & Toes
Neuromas & Natural Foot Health
Shoe Liner Test & Pronation Explained
Toes & Foot Health
Tips for Keeping Feet Dry
What Causes Foot & Toenail Fungus?
Guidelines for Using Natural Foot Products
A Comprehensive Approach to Foot Problems