Tuli's Classic Gel Heel Cups
This size is currently sold out.
A Foot Pad That Cradles & Protects Your Heels
Tuli’s classic gel heel cups can be used in many types of footwear—from athletic shoes to casual shoes to work boots—to help cradle and protect your heel from the pain and shock forces that sometimes occur with weight-bearing activity (e.g., running, walking, and standing). The patented, multi-layer waffle design of these supportive yet flexible heel cups allows your heel to rotate with the regular motion of your foot during gait, cushioning sensitive structures on the bottom of your heel.
Helpful for a Variety of Foot Problems
Tuli’s classic gel heel cups help reduce Achilles tendon pressure and promote flexibility in your Achilles tendon, and they can be helpful in treating or preventing heel bursitis, shin splints, and plantar fasciosis. These lightweight heel cups can also be helpful for individuals transitioning from conventional footwear to minimalist shoes who develop point pain on the underside of the heel or for an elderly individual who has lost some of his or her calcaneal fat pad (i.e., the cushion that protects the calcaneus, or heel bone).
Works Great With Other Natural Footgear
Tuli’s classic gel heel cups are exclusively formulated to be lighter, softer, and more resilient than other gel foot pads available on the market, and they incorporate the longest-lasting and best-performing materials. These minimalist and latex-free heel cups work well in conjunction with other helpful natural footgear, including men’s and women’s foot-healthy footwear, Correct Toes toe spacers, Injinji toe socks, Pedag metatarsal pads, and Naboso insoles. Each box of Tuli’s classic gel heel cups contains two heel cups (one for each foot).
- Latex free
- NF Certified Product
- Works in all types of footwear
- Cradles and protects the heels
- Ideal for walking, running, and standing
- Helps improve Achilles tendon flexibility
- Helps when transitioning to minimalist shoes
- Helps reduce pressure on the Achilles tendon
- Helps relieve sore, tired, burning, or aching feet
- Multi-layer waffle design helps absorb heel shock
- Works great in combination with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works great in combination with Pedag met pads and Naboso insoles
- Works great in combination with men’s and women’s foot-shaped shoes
- Helps address or prevent heel bursitis, shin splints, and plantar fasciosis
Tuli’s classic gel heel cups come in two different sizes: Regular and Large. Here are some general sizing recommendations for Tuli’s classic gel heel cups:
Regular: For individuals who weigh under 175 pounds.
Large: For individuals who weigh over 175 pounds.
Healthy Foot Anatomy
Tuli's Heel Cups Review
Origin of Natural Foot Care
Top Exercises for Feet & Toes
Neuromas & Natural Foot Health
Shoe Liner Test & Pronation Explained
Foot Anatomy 101
The Best Foot Pads
Natural Arch Support
Feet & Footwear Myths
How to Transition to Minimalist Shoes
Guidelines for Using Natural Foot Products
A Comprehensive Approach to Foot Problems
How Minimalist Shoes Can Help Prevent Sprains