Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves Heather Grey
This size is currently sold out.
Graduated Compression for Enhanced Physical Performance
Zensah compression leg sleeves offer athletes and active individuals graduated lower leg compression (15 to 20 mmHg) for enhanced physical performance and faster recovery between strenuous workouts. Made in the USA, these comfortable compression leg sleeves help boost venous return, improve blood oxygenation, and assist in the clearing of blood lactate—all essential aspects of the recovery process. Zensah compression leg sleeves also help minimize the effects of delayed onset of muscle soreness (DOMS) in the days after intense exercise.
Helps Support Calf Muscles & Reduce Muscular Fatigue
Zensah compression leg sleeves are silver-infused for odor control and incorporate raised micro-ribbing to support calf muscles and reduce muscular fatigue. The chevron ribbing built into these breathable, lightweight, moisture-wicking, and temperature-regulating sleeves helps relieve shin splints, and the targeted compression stabilizes lower leg muscles to prevent micro-tears. Use Zensah compression leg sleeves to improve your training, athletic performance, and recovery, or use them during long-haul travel to help stimulate circulation in your lower extremities.
Seamless & Durable Design, Works Great With Other Footgear
Built using seamless construction, Zensah compression leg sleeves are durable and designed to be anti-chafing. These helpful sleeves can also be used in combination with other natural footgear to enhance function in your lower extremities and address a variety of common foot and lower leg problems. Consider pairing your Zensah compression leg sleeves with Correct Toes toe spacers, Injinji toe socks, Pedag metatarsal pads, Naboso insoles, and men’s or women’s foot-healthy footwear to build a better overall musculoskeletal foundation.
- Made in the USA
- NF Certified Product
- Silver-infused for odor control
- Graduated lower leg compression
- Compression Rating: 15 to 20 mmHg
- Uses: Training, performance, and recovery
- Seamless construction and durable design
- Raised micro-ribbing for calf muscle support
- Works well in supporting long-duration travel
- Moisture-wicking and temperature-regulating
- Helps encourage the removal of blood lactate
- Helps minimize the impact of DOMS after exercise
- Fiber Content: 49% polyester, 41% nylon, 10% spandex
- Helps promote recovery between strenuous workouts
- Helps boost venous return for better blood oxygenation
- Works well in combination with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works well in combination with Pedag met pads and Naboso insoles
- Works well in combination with men's and women's foot-healthy footwear
- Washing Instructions: Machine wash in cold water, delicate cycle, tumble dry (no heat)
When choosing your Zensah compression leg sleeve size, use maximum calf circumference as the primary determinant. The following sizing recommendations are suggested by the manufacturer:
Zensah Compression Leg Sleeve Size
Calf Circumference (in)
Calf Circumference (cm)
12.5 to 15 31.5 to 38 Large/X-Large
15 to 19 38 to 48
If you have any questions about sizing, please feel free to contact us.
Natural Foot Posture
Who Should Use Orthotics?
Origin of Natural Foot Care
Pronation vs. Overpronation
Top Exercises for Feet & Toes
Shoe Liner Test & Pronation Explained
How to Strengthen Intrinsic Foot Muscles
Shoe Sizing Techniques: Traditional vs. Natural
Foot Anatomy 101
The Shoe Cushioning Myth
Definition of a Healthy Shoe
What is Natural Arch Support?
Problematic Shoe Design Features
Six Reasons to Realign the Big Toe
How to Transition to Minimalist Shoes
Six Ways to Restore Foot Health After Surgery