This product is currently sold out.
A Foot Pad That Helps Improve Shoe Fit
Tongue pads help prevent any pain or discomfort caused by your shoelaces or your shoe's tongue itself. These pads also help your shoes fit better by reducing any forward sliding of your foot within your shoe. Tongue pads, like metatarsal pads, have an adhesive backing and come two per order.
Works Great With Other Helpful Footgear
Tongue Pad Uses & Benefits
These tongue pads are made of a comfortable foam material and can be worn against socks or your bare feet. Click here to learn more about important tongue pad uses and benefits.
- NFG Certified Product
- Uni-size fits in most shoes
- Reduces foot slippage within your shoe
- A healthy alternative to most shoe liners
- Provides a comfortable felt ankle bumper
- Improves shoe fit in people with low arches
- Improves shoe fit in people with narrow feet
- Possesses adhesive backing for easy application
- Unobtrusive, attaches to inside of shoe’s tongue
- Works well in combination with Strutz foot pads
- Works well with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
Tongue pads come in one size and fit in most shoes (on the underside of your shoe's tongue).
Healthy Foot Anatomy
Origin of Natural Foot Care
Top Exercises for Feet & Toes
Neuromas & Natural Foot Health
Shoe Liner Test & Pronation Explained
Foot Anatomy 101
Natural Arch Support
Feet & Footwear Myths
Tongue Pad Uses and Benefits
How to Transition to Minimalist Shoes
Guidelines for Using Natural Foot Products
A Comprehensive Approach to Foot Problems
How Minimalist Shoes Can Help Prevent Sprains