Pedag Tongue Pads
This size is currently sold out.
A Foot Pad That Helps Improve Shoe Fit
Pedag tongue pads help prevent any pain or discomfort caused by your shoelaces or your shoe's tongue itself. These pads also help your shoes fit better by reducing any forward sliding of your foot within your shoe. Tongue pads, like metatarsal pads, have an adhesive backing and come two per order.
Works Great With Other Helpful Footgear
Pedag tongue pads work great in combination with men's and women's foot-healthy footwear, Correct Toes, Injinji toe socks, Pedag metatarsal pads, and Naboso insoles for optimal foot health benefits. These versatile pads, made of durable vegetable tanned leather suede, fit in almost any shoe or boot.
Tongue Pad Uses & Benefits
These unobtrusive and easy-to-apply pads incorporate memory foam for increased foot comfort and can be worn against socks or your bare feet. Click here to learn more about important tongue pad uses and benefits.
- NF Certified Product
- Uni-size fits in most shoes
- Reduces foot slippage within your shoe
- A healthy alternative to most shoe liners
- Provides a comfortable foam ankle bumper
- Improves shoe fit in people with low arches
- Improves shoe fit in people with narrow feet
- Possesses adhesive backing for easy application
- Unobtrusive, attaches to inside of shoe’s tongue
- Works great in combination with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works great in combination with Pedag met pads and Naboso insoles
- Works great in combination with men’s and women’s foot-shaped shoes
Pedag tongue pads come in two distinct sizes: Small/Medium and Large/X-Large. We have found the following general sizing recommendations to work well for most people:
Shoe Size Small/Medium Large/X-Large
US Men's 7-8.5
9+ US Women's 5-10.5 11+
If you have any questions about sizing, please feel free to contact us.
Tongue Pads Review
Healthy Foot Anatomy
Origin of Natural Foot Care
Top Exercises for Feet & Toes
Neuromas & Natural Foot Health
Shoe Liner Test & Pronation Explained
Foot Anatomy 101
Natural Arch Support
Feet & Footwear Myths
Tongue Pad Uses and Benefits
How to Transition to Minimalist Shoes
Guidelines for Using Natural Foot Products
A Comprehensive Approach to Foot Problems
How Minimalist Shoes Can Help Prevent Sprains