This product is currently sold out.
A Training Platform to Improve Foot Form & Function
The BlackBoard Basic training platform offers you the ability to build a stronger, more capable foot by honing specific foot movement patterns, mobilizing, activating, and stabilizing key foot and lower leg structures, and improving neuronal connections. The two platforms that, along with the three BlackBar training bars, make up the BlackBoard Basic are able to move independently, permitting subtle movement patterns of the forefoot and rearfoot that help support targeted activation and the development of foot and lower limb muscle groups. The BlackBoard Basic helps you establish and integrate these important movement patterns into your everyday life, with the goal of enhancing the quality of your physical activity and your mobility more broadly.
Clever Design, Easy to Use, Powerful Results
The interconnected FootBoard and HeelBoard are the central parts of this cleverly-designed tool, and the BlackBars are used to adjust them. Simply place the BlackBars under each board so that specific regions of your foot are triggered through different tilting and torsional movements. These movements help stimulate the natural function of your foot and lower limb joints and can be helpful as both a supportive or preventative approach to either rehabilitate your feet or build upon an already solid foot foundation. The minimalist design of this powerful platform means that working out with a BlackBoard requires no extra space, and you can use your BlackBoard at home, at work, or on the road to build more robust feet and healthier movement patterns.
Works Well With Other Helpful Natural Footgear
The BlackBoard Basic training platform is a standalone tool in supporting natural foot health; however, its impact can be enhanced by incorporating other BlackBoard products into your foot training routine, including ToeBands and the Meta Trigger, as well as the MobilizationBars and PerformanceBars extension sets. Additionally, and to achieve optimal synergistic foot health benefits, consider pairing your BlackBoard Basic with other helpful footgear, such as men’s and women’s foot-healthy footwear, Correct Toes toe spacers, Injinji toe socks, Pedag metatarsal pads, and Naboso insoles. Each BlackBoard Basic training platform comes with one BlackBoard, one long BlackBar, two short BlackBars, and a detailed user’s manual that shows all the various device permutations and how to get the very most out of your BlackBoard.
Learn all about how to use the BlackBoard Basic training platform in this informative blog post, which includes video demonstrations of the key foot exercises recommended by the manufacturer as well as a proposed training schedule.
- Versatile design
- NF Certified Product
- Compact and travel-friendly
- Total Product Weight: 10.5 oz.
- Materials: Wood, rubber, and velcro
- Dimensions: 11.75” L x 4.25” W x 1.25” T
- Helpful for enhancing balance and agility
- Helpful for building stronger, healthier feet
- Helpful for improving foot and toe joint mobility
- Helpful for activating and stabilizing key lower leg structures
- Helpful for developing healthy foot and toe movement patterns
- Helpful for enhancing athletic performance and rehabilitating feet
- Works great in combination with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works great in combination with Pedag met pads and Naboso insoles
- Works great in combination with men’s and women’s foot-shaped shoes
- Works great in combination with BlackBoard Toe Bands and Meta Trigger
- Works great along with BlackBoard MobilizationBars and PerformanceBars
- Comes with one long BlackBar, two short BlackBars, and a detailed user’s manual
The BlackBoard Basic comes in one size and is 11.75 inches long by 4.25 inches wide by 1.25 inches tall. This product is suitable for those who wear up to a men’s US size 13 shoe.
Natural Foot Posture
Who Should Use Orthotics?
Origin of Natural Foot Care
Pronation vs. Overpronation
Top Exercises for Feet & Toes
How to Use the BlackBoard Basic
Shoe Liner Test & Pronation Explained
How to Strengthen Intrinsic Foot Muscles
Foot Anatomy 101
The Shoe Cushioning Myth
Definition of a Healthy Shoe
What is Natural Arch Support?
Problematic Shoe Design Features
Six Reasons to Realign the Big Toe
How to Transition to Minimalist Shoes
Six Ways to Restore Foot Health After Surgery