Strutz Pro Black
This product is currently sold out.
Functions Like a Mobile Metatarsal Pad
Strutz Pro functions as a mobile metatarsal pad that you can wear on your bare feet, over a pair of socks, or within a pair of shoes. This amazing little foot pad accomplishes major foot health feats, functioning much like a conventional metatarsal pad, but with greater versatility and customizability.
Can be Used During a Variety of Activities
The comfortable elastic wrap ensures a snug fit and keeps the pad in place, allowing you to wear this lightweight foot health tool during all kinds of activities, including walking, running, yoga, and other athletic pursuits. Strutz Pro foot pads help spread your transverse foot arch, promote proper forefoot fat pad positioning (to protect the heads of your metatarsal bones), restore a healthy balance between your toe flexor and extensor tendons, and treat and prevent ball of foot pain.
Can be Worn in Footwear While Weight-Bearing
Strutz Pro is best used in a weight-bearing situation, in shoes with a completely flat sole from heel to toe. This mobile metatarsal pad also works great in combination with men's and women's foot-healthy footwear, Correct Toes, and Injinji toe socks for synergistic foot health benefits.
- NFG Certified Product
- Possesses a sleek, low profile design
- Functions as a mobile metatarsal pad
- Contains a built-in antimicrobial agent
- Helpful for neuromas and sesamoiditis
- Can be easily adjusted for optimal positioning
- Works well with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Can be used on bare feet, over socks, or within shoes
- Constructed of cushioned foam for a comfortable ride
- Promotes better balance, control, and body alignment
- Can be used during activity for foot health and comfort
- Works well with men's and women's foot-healthy shoes
Strutz Pro comes in one size and comfortably fits most men and women.
Healthy Foot Anatomy
Origin of Natural Foot Care
Top Exercises for Feet & Toes
Neuromas & Natural Foot Health
Shoe Liner Test & Pronation Explained
Foot Anatomy 101
Natural Arch Support
Feet & Footwear Myths
Strutz Foot Pads Instruction Guide
How to Transition to Minimalist Shoes
Guidelines for Using Natural Foot Products
A Comprehensive Approach to Foot Problems
How Minimalist Shoes Can Help Prevent Sprains