This product is currently sold out.
A BlackBoard Extension Set for Improved Performance
The sole of your foot is constantly sending messages to your central nervous system (CNS) to inform it about its position, the ground below it, and any movements it makes. Sensitized information in your feet will ensure that your CNS can send even more precise feedback to your muscles. In other words, trained feet react faster, keep your body in better balance, and help prevent injuries. You can build these important skills by using BlackBoard PerformanceBars. The flat and tapered wedges that make up this helpful BlackBoard Basic extension set specifically train your foot’s reflexes for optimal performance.
Helps Enhance Motor Skills, Improves Reaction Time & Reflexes
Indeed, performing foot exercises on the tapered edge of BlackBoard PerformanceBars helps train your motor skills, improves your reaction time, and optimizes reflexes in your lower extremity. This, in turn, yields higher quality footfalls and foot placement—ideal outcomes for those looking to improve performance and avoid injury during athletic participation. Each set of BlackBoard PerformanceBars comes with one long PerformanceBar, two short PerformanceBars, and a detailed user’s manual that shows all the various exercises you can perform with these extension bars.
Learn all about how to use BlackBoard PerformanceBars in this informative blog post, which includes video demonstrations of the key foot exercises recommended by the manufacturer as well as a proposed training schedule.
- Clever design
- NF Certified Product
- Compact and travel-friendly
- Total Product Weight: 1.6 oz.
- Materials: Wood, rubber, and velcro
- Helpful for training important motor skills
- Helpful for developing higher quality footfalls
- Helpful for improving reaction time and reflexes
- Helpful for enhancing balance and foot position sense
- Helpful for improving speed and overall athletic performance
- Works great in combination with the BlackBoard Basic training platform
- Long Bar Dimensions: 5.9 inches long x 1.1 inches wide x 0.47 inches tall
- Short Bar Dimensions: 3.4 inches long x 1.1 inches wide x 0.47 inches tall
- Comes with three PerformanceBars (one short, two long) and a detailed user’s manual
BlackBoard PerformanceBars come in two lengths: Long and short. The long PerformanceBar is 5.9 inches long by 1.1 inches wide by 0.47 inches tall. The short PerformanceBars are 3.4 inches long x 1.1 inches wide x 0.47 inches tall.
Natural Foot Posture
Who Should Use Orthotics?
Origin of Natural Foot Care
Pronation vs. Overpronation
Top Exercises for Feet & Toes
How to Use the BlackBoard Basic
How to Use BlackBoard PerformanceBars
How to Strengthen Intrinsic Foot Muscles
Foot Anatomy 101
The Shoe Cushioning Myth
Definition of a Healthy Shoe
What is Natural Arch Support?
Problematic Shoe Design Features
Six Reasons to Realign the Big Toe
How to Transition to Minimalist Shoes
Six Ways to Restore Foot Health After Surgery