Lems Primal Zen Overview
The Lems Primal Zen is a thoughtfully-designed minimalist shoe that promotes natural foot function and encourages optimal gait. These comfortable, healthy-foot-shaped shoes include a generous toe box that allows your forefoot and toes ample room to spread out, and a zero drop sole that helps keep your ankle stable and activates natural arch support. The Primal Zen pairs nicely with a wide range of complementary natural footgear, including Correct Toes toe spacers.
Lems Primal Zen shoes are built to last and incorporate a durable, yet soft microfiber and air mesh or suede upper and a protective, yet highly-flexible 9.5 mm air-injection rubber outsole. Lems Primal Zen shoes also possess a lightweight design, and the relatively low stack height (11 mm without the included insole) of this versatile shoe confers excellent ground feel. Each Primal Zen shoe weighs about 7-8 oz. Lems shoes, including the Primal Zen, often fit best without the included (optional) liner.
- Weight: ~7-8 oz.
- Tongue: Gusseted
- NF Certified Product
- Last: Lems Natural-Shape
- Vegan and non-vegan options
- Upper: Microfiber + air mesh or suede
- Drop: 0.0 mm (i.e., flat from heel to toe)
- Lining: 100% moisture-wicking polyester
- Travel-Friendly: Collapsible and packable
- Insole: 3.0 mm PU with 0.8 mm cork top layer
- Outsole: 9.5 mm LemsRubber injection rubber
- Stack Height: 11.0 mm (without optional insole)
- Toe Box: Extra wide toe box for natural toe splay
- Works great with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works great with Pedag met pads and Naboso insoles