Lems Primal Pursuit Overview
The Lems Primal Pursuit is a high-performance transitional and athletic shoe that is flat from heel to toe, flexible in the sole, and widest at the ends of the toes, where you need the width the most. These foot-friendly shoes are built with both foot comfort and health in mind, and when used in combination with other complementary footgear, they can helpful in restoring natural toe splay and improving overall foot form and function.
Lems Primal Pursuit shoes are built using vegan materials and work great in a variety of casual and recreational settings. Some people wear the versatile Primal Pursuit around town for urban adventures while others use this breathable and durable sneaker for walking, hiking, trail running, and other athletic activities. Each Primal Pursuit shoe weighs about 10.5 oz. Lems shoes, including the Primal Pursuit, often fit best without the included (optional) liner.
- Weight: ~10.5 oz.
- NF Certified Product
- Last: Lems Natural-Shape
- Drop: 0.0 mm (i.e., flat from heel to toe)
- Lining: 100% moisture-wicking polyester
- Stack Height: 14 mm (without optional insole)
- Outsole: 5.0 mm Trail Traction rubber outsole
- Built-In Protection: Rubber heel and toe covers
- Footbed: Optional removable 4.5 mm PU insole
- Toe Box: Extra wide toe box for natural toe splay
- Upper: PU synthetic with air mesh for breathability
- Tread: 3.5 mm singular lugs and recessed grooves
- Works great with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works great with Pedag met pads and Naboso insoles