Lems Primal 2 Overview
The Lems Primal 2 is an attractive, natural shoe that is flat, widest at the ends of the toes, and extremely flexible. Lems is one of the first companies to combine these foot-health-positive design features in one shoe. These wide toe box shoes leave ample room for your toes to spread, the way nature intended, and they can be used in combination with Correct Toes, Injinji toe socks, and Strutz foot pads or Pedag metatarsal pads to help restore your natural toe splay and foot health. Lems Primal 2 minimalist shoes are built without the use of animal leather, making them appropriate for vegans. Lems Primal 2 shoes are lightweight, durable, and can be used in both casual and recreational settings. Some people use the Primal 2 as their principle running or walking shoe. Each Primal 2 shoe weighs about 6.9 oz. Lems shoes, including the Primal 2, often fit best without the included (optional) liner.
- Weight: ~6.9 oz.
- NFG Certified Product
- Last: Lems Natural-Shape™
- Drop: 0.0 mm (i.e., flat from heel to toe)
- Lining: 100% moisture-wicking polyester
- Travel-Friendly: Collapsible and packable
- Insole Board: 1.0 mm fabric-lined PU strobel
- Stack Height: 9.0 mm (without optional insole)
- Footbed: Optional removable 3.0 mm PU insole
- Outsole: 8.0 mm LemsRubber™ injection rubber
- Toe Box: Extra wide toe box for natural toe splay
- Works well with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works well with Pedag met pads or Strutz foot pads
- Upper: Super-soft microfiber + open-weave mesh (vegan)