Lems Chukka Overview
The Lems Chukka is an attractive and versatile casual boot that offers your foot a comfortable environment in which to flex, bend, and move. This boot, with its stylish cut and fashionable design, is an excellent choice for any number of occasions or settings, whether it be for trips around town or for meetings with clients in your office or co-working space.
The Chukka possesses a flexible sole that is completely flat from heel to toe and a toe box that is widest at the ends of your toes, where you need the width the most. With its accommodating upper and injection blown rubber sole, this minimalist boot is incredibly comfortable and lightweight, and it also packs away easily, making it a great option for longer trips. Lems shoes, including the Chukka, often fit best without the included (optional) liner.
- Weight: ~9.5 oz.
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Stack Height: 10.0 mm
- NFG Certified Product
- Last: Lems Natural-Shape
- Upper: 1.6 mm ultra-soft suede
- Drop: 0.0 mm (i.e., flat from heel to toe)
- Travel-Friendly: Collapsible and packable
- Outsole: 9.0 mm LemsRubber injection rubber
- Footbed: Optional removable 3.5 mm PU insole
- Toe Box: Extra wide toe box for natural toe splay
- Works great in combination with Naboso insoles
- Works great with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works great with Pedag met pads or Strutz foot pads