Xero DayLite Hiker Overview
The Xero DayLite Hiker is a foot-shaped minimalist hiking boot that allows your foot to bend, flex, and move naturally. The DayLite Hiker is perfect for day hikes, multi-day treks, or even for casual wear around town. With its wide, anatomically appropriate toe box, zero drop platform, and flexible sole, this boot offers you a barefoot feel and the opportunity to build strong, resilient feet that easily stand up to the challenges of the trail. Foldable and packable, the Xero DayLite Hiker will quickly become one of your favorite trail companions.
The Xero DayLite Hiker easily handles all terrain, from the rocks, roots, and earth of the trail to the pavement and concrete of urban jungles. This lightweight, barely-there hiking boot also works great in combination with other helpful footgear, including Correct Toes, Injinji toe socks, and Pedag metatarsal pads or Strutz foot pads. To create even more room inside the boot and experience an even more barefoot feel, consider removing the included (optional) insole. Each Xero DayLite Hiker boot weighs about 10 oz.
- 100% vegan
- Weight: ~10 oz.
- Zero Drop platform
- NFG Certified Product
- FeelTrue rubber outsole
- Huarache-inspired design
- Dual-direction chevron tread pattern
- Enhances ground-feel and proprioception
- Travel-Friendly: Collapsable and packable
- Wide footbed allows for optimal toe splay
- Helps improve posture, balance, and agility
- Helps stabilize foot and ankle during activity
- Allows your foot to bend, move, and flex naturally
- Works well with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works well with Pedag met pads or Strutz foot pads