Lems Telluride Boot Overview
The Lems Telluride Boot is an attractive minimalist boot designed to enhance your footwear experience. Meticulously crafted with precision and ingenuity, these boots seamlessly blend soft suede elegance with foot-friendly features. The cozy faux-fur lining and gusseted tongue ensure a comfortable fit, while the injection-blown rubber outsole strikes the perfect balance between durability and lightweight performance. Whether navigating urban landscapes or traversing gentle forest trails, the Telluride Boot is a great choice for those seeking optimal foot form and function.
Rooted in foot-healthy design, the Lems Telluride Boot champions natural movement. The ultra-wide toe box of this thoughtfully constructed boot encourages optimal toe splay, while its flexible, zero-drop sole and low overall stack height promote natural arch support and foot and ankle strength and stability. Weighing only about 11 ounces, this boot facilitates a lower-impact stride, which helps improve your connection with the ground. The Lems Telluride Boot also works well with other natural footgear, including Correct Toes, Injinji toe socks, Pedag metatarsal pads, Naboso insoles, and BlackBoard training tools.
- Weight: ~11 oz.
- Tongue: Gusseted
- NF Certified Product
- Upper: Super-soft suede
- Lining: Luxurious faux fur
- Last: Lems Natural-Shape
- Insole: 0.8 mm cork and 3 mm PU
- Drop: 0.0 mm (i.e., flat from heel to toe)
- Travel-Friendly: Collapsible and packable
- Outsole: 9.5 mm LemsRubber injection rubber
- Stack Height: 11.0 mm (without optional insole)
- Toe Box: Extra wide toe box for natural toe splay
- Works great alongside BlackBoard training tools
- Works great with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works great with Pedag met pads and Naboso insoles
- Allows your foot and toes to function the way nature intended