Lems Nine2five Overview
The Lems Nine2five is a men’s full-grain leather dress shoe that’s perfect for a variety of occasions and settings, including office and casual situations. Whether you dress these shoes up with a pair of slacks or down with a pair of jeans, the Lems Nine2five offers you style, comfort, and versatility. Most importantly, though, the Lems Nine2five is a shoe that will support the health of your feet and toes, naturally.
The anatomically appropriate toe box allows your toes to splay the way nature intended while the completely flat sole from heel to toe ensures that your natural arch support is enabled, helping you avoid conventional arch orthotics and problems such as bunions, hammertoes, and plantar fasciosis. The Lems Nine2five also works well in combination with Correct Toes, Injinji toe socks, Pedag metatarsal pads, and Naboso insoles. Each Nine2five shoe weighs about 8.6 oz. Lems shoes, including the Nine2five, often fit best without the included (optional) liner.
- Weight: ~8.6 oz.
- NF Certified Product
- Last: LemsLast Foot-Shaped
- Upper: 1.6 mm full-grain leather
- Drop: 0.0 mm (i.e., flat from heel to toe)
- Travel-Friendly: Collapsible and packable
- Outsole: 9.0 mm LemsRubber injection rubber
- Insole: Removable 3.0 mm MoistureWick foam
- Stack Height: 9.0 mm (without removable insole)
- Toe Box: Extra wide toe box for natural toe splay
- Works great with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works great with Pedag met pads and Naboso insoles