The Lems Boulder Boot is a minimalist boot that supports natural foot health. This versatile and lightweight boot is flat from heel to toe, possesses a toe box that is widest at the ends of your toes, and is completely collapsible—the perfect footwear for trekking or other outdoor activities, or for around town. The Boulder Boot’s upper is made of water-resistant nylon and full-grain leather to help keep moisture away from your feet. The boot’s generous toe box is compatible with Correct Toes and allows you to experience the comfort and foot health benefits that come with natural toe splay. This barely-there boot contains no heel counter, toe counter, or shank, and it packs away easily, preserving space in your travel bag or luggage. It also works well in combination with Injinji toe socks and Strutz foot pads or Pedag metatarsal pads. The Lems Boulder Boot works well in temperatures as low as 15 degrees F (about -10 degrees C) when used with an appropriate sock. Each Boulder Boot weighs about 9.9 oz.
- Weight: ~9.9 oz.
- Width: 4.2″ – 4.4″
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Stack Height: 9.0 mm
- NFG Certified Product
- Last: LemsLast™ foot-shaped
- Drop: 0.0 mm (i.e., flat from heel to toe)
- Travel-Friendly: Collapsable and packable
- Sole: 9.0 mm LemsRubber™ injection rubber
- Insole: Optional removable 3.0 mm MoistureWick foam
- Toe Box: Wide toe box that promotes natural toe splay
- Works well with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works well with Pedag metatarsal pads or Strutz foot pads