Lems Boulder Boot Overview
The Lems Boulder Boot is a minimalist boot that supports natural foot health. This versatile and lightweight boot is flat from heel to toe, possesses a toe box that is widest at the ends of your toes, and is completely collapsible—the perfect footwear for trekking or other outdoor activities, or for around town. The Boulder Boot’s upper is made of water-resistant nylon and/or full-grain leather to help keep moisture away from your feet.
The boot’s generous toe box is compatible with Correct Toes and allows you to experience the comfort and foot health benefits that come with natural toe splay. This barely-there boot contains no heel counter, toe counter, or shank, and it packs away easily, preserving space in your travel bag or luggage. It also works well in combination with Injinji toe socks, Strutz foot pads or Pedag metatarsal pads, and Naboso insoles. The Lems Boulder Boot works well in temperatures as low as 15 degrees F (about -10 degrees C) when used with an appropriate sock. Each Boulder Boot weighs about 10 oz.
- Weight: ~9.9 oz.
- Lining: 100% cotton
- NF Certified Product
- Stack Height: 10.0 mm
- Last: Lems Natural-Shape
- Drop: 0.0 mm (i.e., flat from heel to toe)
- Travel-Friendly: Collapsible and packable
- Insole Board: 1.0 mm fabric-lined PU strobel
- Upper: Leather or leather + 1200 denier nylon
- Outsole: 9.0 mm LemsRubber injection rubber
- Footbed: Optional removable 3.0 mm PU insole
- Toe Box: Extra wide toe box for natural toe splay
- Works great in combination with Naboso insoles
- Works great with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works great with Pedag met pads or Strutz foot pads