Xero Xcursion Overview
The Xero Xcursion is a waterproof minimalist hiking boot that promotes optimal foot form and function. The Xcursion works great for day hikes, multi-day treks, and expeditions of pretty much any duration. With its generous toe box, zero drop platform, and flexible sole, this low stack height boot offers your foot a healthy environment in which to become strong, stable, and robust. Grippy, adjustable, and extremely comfortable, the Xero Xcursion will quickly become one of your favorite boots for active outdoor adventures.
The Xero Xcursion will help you successfully navigate a variety of terrain, from burly backcountry trails to the mixed materials of urban environments. This lightweight, yet durable and dependable hiking boot also works well in conjunction with other beneficial footgear, including Correct Toes, Injinji toe socks, Pedag metatarsal pads, and Naboso insoles. To create even more room inside the boot and experience an even more barefoot feel, consider removing the included (optional) insole. Each Xero Xcursion boot weighs about 13 oz.
- Zero drop sole
- Fully waterproof
- 100 percent vegan
- Adjustable heel strap
- NF Certified Product
- Adjustable instep strap
- Weight (per boot): ~13 oz.
- Huarache-inspired design
- 5.5 mm FeelTrue rubber outsole
- Gusseted tongue, sealed inner liner
- Dual-direction chevron tread pattern
- Wide toe box allows for optimal toe splay
- Great for multi-day treks as well as day hikes
- Ballistic mesh upper + Tough Tech toe bumper
- Works great with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works great with Pedag met pads and Naboso insoles