Xero Prio Overview
The Xero Prio is a minimalist athletic shoe that lets you feel the ground and experience the true joy of natural foot and body movement. To function at their best, your feet and toes need to move, bend, flex, and feel their environment, and the Prio allows them to do exactly this. It’s a high-performance running, walking, and fitness shoe that encourages proprioception, enables natural toe splay, and helps prevent problems such as bunions, hammertoes, plantar fasciosis, neuromas, and shin splints.
The Prio is compatible with other helpful natural footgear, including Correct Toes, Injinji toe socks, and Pedag metatarsal pads or Strutz foot pads. This combination of footgear helps rehabilitate the foot and restore normal and natural foot and toe alignment. This vegan athletic shoe also includes a FeelTrue rubber sole, an adjustable instep strap, and reflective strips to help you be seen in low-light conditions. Each Xero Prio shoe weighs about 6.5 oz.
- 100% vegan
- Weight: ~6.5 oz.
- Zero Drop platform
- NFG Certified Product
- FeelTrue rubber outsole
- Huarache-inspired design
- Dual-direction chevron tread pattern
- Enhances ground-feel and proprioception
- Travel-Friendly: Collapsable and packable
- Wide footbed allows for optimal toe splay
- Helps improve posture, balance, and agility
- Helps stabilize foot and ankle during activity
- Allows your foot to bend, move, and flex naturally
- Works well with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works well with Pedag met pads or Strutz foot pads