Xero HFS Overview
The Xero HFS is a healthy-foot-shaped athletic shoe that allows you to develop strong, resilient feet and connect with the terrain upon which you traverse. This sporty minimalist shoe can be used for a wide range of active endeavors, including road running, walking, hiking, tennis, squash, racquetball, pickleball, gym workouts, and fitness classes of all kinds. Thanks to its great versatility, it can also double as a casual shoe for outings around town.
Xero HFS shoes possess a wide, anatomical toe box and a flexible, accommodating upper, which makes them compatible with Correct Toes toe spacers and other helpful footgear, including Injinji toe socks, Pedag metatarsal pads, and Naboso insoles. The low stack height and flexible, zero drop sole of the HFS help stabilize your foot and ankle and encourage healthy gait patterns. Each lightweight Xero HFS shoe weighs about 6.0 oz.
- Zero drop sole
- 100 percent vegan
- NF Certified Product
- Adjustable instep strap
- Huarache-inspired design
- Weight (per shoe): ~6.0 oz.
- 5.0 mm FeelTrue rubber outsole
- Dual-direction chevron tread pattern
- Incorporates (optional) 3.5 mm insole
- Travel-Friendly: Foldable and packable
- Enhances ground feel and proprioception
- Wide toe box allows for optimal toe splay
- Helps improve posture, balance, and agility
- Helps stabilize foot and ankle during activity
- Includes reflective strips to improve visibility
- Great for running, walking, hiking, gym fitness
- Allows your foot to naturally bend and articulate
- Works great with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works great with Pedag met pads and Naboso insoles