Luna Sandals Overview
Luna Sandals are comfortable and durable, and they encourage natural foot health by staying out of the way of your foot. The sole thickness of these sandals ranges depending on the model. Luna sandals are extremely versatile and work well for running, hiking, camping, traveling, lounging, and other activities. These minimalist sandals are constructed of a light, moldable Vibram sole that protects your foot yet still allows your toes to roam free in nature. The protective, lightweight sole allows for a wide variety of uses from casual wear to athletic pursuits, while the overall thickness means the ankle holes can be countersunk to minimize wear on the laces. Each Luna sandal weighs about 5 oz. and combines the healthy design features you need to support natural foot health with the comfort you want. Luna sandals work great in combination with Injinji toe socks and Strutz foot pads or Pedag metatarsal pads (and even Correct Toes, when appropriate modifications to the device are performed).
- Zero Drop platform
- Sole thickness: 12 mm
- Easy on, easy off design
- NFG Certified Product
- Weight (per sandal): ~5 oz.
- Flat bottom plug prevents discomfort
- Comfortable and secure strapping system
- Can be used for athletic or casual activities
- Countersunk ankle holes improve strap longevity
- Wide footbed allows for optimal natural toe splay
Can be worn with a wide variety of pants or shorts
- Works well in combination with Injinji toe socks
- Works well with Pedag met pads or Strutz foot pads