Lems Chillum Overview
The Lems Chillum is a well-constructed casual shoe that incorporates a variety of foot-healthy design features, including a spacious toe box for natural toe splay, a flexible sole for enhancing innate foot strength, and a level platform for enabling natural arch support and optimal foot/ankle stability. These attractive minimalist shoes can be used in combination with other beneficial natural footgear to help build foot resiliency and improve long-term musculoskeletal health.
Lems Chillum shoes are built on the same outsole as the Lems Boulder Boot and possess an upper composed of suede, canvas, and wool, which provides breathability, durability, and optimal comfort. Use this healthy-foot-shaped shoe for all sorts of urban adventures, from simple errands around town to downtown explorations with family and friends—and everything in-between. Each Lems Chillum shoe weighs about 8.0 oz. Lems shoes, including the Chillum, often fit best without the included (optional) liner.
- Weight: ~8.0 oz.
- NF Certified Product
- Last: Lems Natural-Shape
- Drop: 0.0 mm (i.e., flat from heel to toe)
- Lining: 100% moisture-wicking polyester
- Travel-Friendly: Collapsible and packable
- Stack Height: 10 mm (without optional insole)
- Outsole: 9.0 mm LemsRubber injection rubber
- Toe Box: Extra wide toe box for natural toe splay
- Works great in combination with Naboso insoles
- Works great with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works great with Pedag met pads or Strutz foot pads
- Upper: Mixed materials, including suede, canvas, and wool
- Footbed: Optional removable 3.0 mm PU with 0.8 mm cork top layer
- Treatment: Aftermarket products, such as Nikwax, for water repellency
- Best Uses: Casual wear, around-town activities, leisure time with friends