Astral Loyak Overview
The Astral Loyak is an attractive, comfortable, and foot-friendly shoe that's suitable for a wide range of activities and uses. The conscientiously-designed Loyak possesses a level support platform, a highly grippy and flexible rubber sole, and a toe box that allows your toes to splay the way nature intended. This versatile minimalist shoe works well in combination with Correct Toes, Injinji toe socks, Pedag metatarsal pads, and Naboso insoles.
Astral Loyak shoes are lightweight in their design, have a low overall stack height, and offer you excellent ground feel. These durable vegan shoes can be used in both casual and recreational settings, from outings in urban environments to romps on the trail. Some people use the Loyak as their principle running or walking shoe. Each Astral Loyak shoe weighs about 7.5 oz. The Loyak often fits best without the included (optional) liner.
- Weight: ~7.5 oz.
- NF Certified Product
- Drop: 1.0 mm (i.e., negligible)
- Travel-friendly: Collapsible and packable
- Stack Height: 5.0 mm (without optional insole)
- Laces: Flat, water-resistant, two colors provided
- Toe Box: Extra wide toe box for natural toe splay
- Works great with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works great with Pedag met pads and Naboso insoles
- Footbed: Optional removable 7 mm EVA midsole/insole
- Intended Uses: Casual wear, walking, running, boating, travel
- Water-Ready: Engineered drainage holes allow water to escape
- Upper: Hydrophobic canvas with stretchy Airmesh vamp and tongue
- Outsole: Non-marking, flexible, razor-siped Flex-Grip sole with 3 mm lugs
- Outsole Composition: G15 (a soft, grippy, abrasion-resistant rubber compound)