Xero TerraFlex Overview
The Xero TerraFlex is a high-performance minimalist trail running and walking shoe that protects your foot while still allowing it to flex, bend, and move in a natural way. The TerraFlex incorporates a padded and breathable mesh upper for increased comfort as well as lugged soles for additional traction on a variety of surfaces and trail features. With its foot-shaped design, zero drop platform, and rugged, yet flexible sole, this shoe is the perfect blend of form and function. The Xero TerraFlex packs away easily, making it simple to transport to and from your off-road adventures.
The Xero TerraFlex pairs nicely with other beneficial footgear, including Correct Toes, Injinji toe socks, and Pedag metatarsal pads or Strutz foot pads. Using this footgear in combination with the TerraFlex can help address or prevent foot problems such as bunions, crooked toes, plantar fasciosis, and ball of foot pain. Each Xero TerraFlex shoe weighs about 10 oz.
- 100% vegan
- Weight: ~10 oz.
- Zero Drop platform
- NFG Certified Product
- FeelTrue rubber outsole
- Huarache-inspired design
- Dual-direction chevron tread pattern
- Enhances ground-feel and proprioception
- Travel-Friendly: Collapsable and packable
- Wide footbed allows for optimal toe splay
- Helps improve posture, balance, and agility
- Helps stabilize foot and ankle during activity
- Allows your foot to bend, move, and flex naturally
- Works well with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works well with Pedag met pads or Strutz foot pads