Xero Kelso Overview
The Xero Kelso is a comfortable and attractive minimalist casual shoe that works great for a variety of around-town activities. Use this accommodating shoe for urban outings of all kinds, or throw on the Kelso for your next tennis match. This shoe, a fresh take on the classic court shoe, incorporates a full-grain leather upper with suede accent panels and pinhole vents, as well as a highly flexible sole that allows your foot to function in the manner that nature intended.
Xero Kelso shoes also possess a spacious toe box that leaves plenty of room for your toes to spread out and a zero drop platform that puts your foot on a completely level plane. The lightweight nature of the Kelso (each Xero Kelso shoe weighs about 10.5 oz.) is another beneficial design feature that allows you to achieve a more natural and optimal gait. This foot-health-positive shoe pairs nicely with a wide range of other helpful natural footgear, including Correct Toes toe spacers.
- Zero drop sole
- NF Certified Product
- Adjustable midfoot strap
- Huarache-inspired design
- Herringbone tread pattern
- Weight (per shoe): ~10.5 oz.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Full-grain leather/suede upper
- 6.0 mm FeelTrue rubber outsole
- Incorporates (optional) 3.0 mm insole
- Travel-Friendly: Foldable and packable
- Enhances ground feel and proprioception
- Wide toe box allows for optimal toe splay
- Helps improve posture, balance, and agility
- Helps stabilize foot and ankle during activity
- Great for casual use, walking, and court sports
- Allows your foot to naturally bend and articulate
- Works great with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works great with Pedag met pads and Naboso insoles