Xero Cloud Overview
The Xero Cloud is a ready-to-wear barefoot sandal that is comfortable, versatile, and easily adjustable. This huarache-inspired sandal is appropriate for a wide range of athletic activities, including road running, trail running, hiking, paddleboarding, canoeing, kayaking, and yoga, or for activities around town. The foundation of the Cloud is a 6 mm FeelTrue rubber outsole, the topmost 3 mm of which is a special high-elastic EVA material—Barefoam—that offers plenty of protection without sacrificing ground feel.
The outsole of the Xero Cloud is extremely flexible and has a dual-direction chevron tread pattern that provides extra traction for climbing and descending hills. With its zero drop platform, wide footbed for optimal toe splay, and lightweight design, the Cloud is a true minimalist hero that will help your foot become strong on its own. This sandal works great in combination with Correct Toes, Injinji toe socks, and Pedag metatarsal pads or Strutz foot pads. Each Xero Cloud sandal weighs about 4.5 oz.
- 100% vegan
- Weight: ~4.5 oz.
- Zero Drop platform
- NF Certified Product
- FeelTrue rubber outsole
- Huarache-inspired design
- Dual-direction chevron tread pattern
- Travel-Friendly: Easy to pack and store
- Enhances ground-feel and proprioception
- Wide footbed allows for optimal toe splay
- Helps improve posture, balance, and agility
- Helps stabilize foot and ankle during activity
- Allows your foot to bend, move, and flex naturally
- Works well with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works well with Pedag met pads or Strutz foot pads