Lems Chelsea Boot Overview
The Lems Chelsea Boot is an easy on, easy off minimalist boot that respects your foot and allows you to look great while building lasting foot and musculoskeletal health. This attractive, low stack height boot incorporates all the features that best support long-term optimal foot form and function, including a zero-drop platform, a highly-flexible sole, a wide, anatomical toe box, and an overall lightweight design (each Lems Chelsea Boot weighs about 10 oz.).
Possessing a 9.5 mm air-injection rubber outsole and either a super-soft suede or full-grain oiled leather upper (depending on the version), the Lems Chelsea Boot is durable, comfortable, and functional—in addition to being eye-catching. This versatile boot works great for daily wear in a variety of climates or for gentle outings on non-technical terrain. Lems footwear, including the Chelsea Boot, often fits best without the included (optional) liner.
- Weight: ~10 oz.
- NF Certified Product
- Last: Lems Natural-Shape
- Drop: 0.0 mm (i.e., flat from heel to toe)
- Travel-Friendly: Collapsible and packable
- Outsole: 9.5 mm LemsRubber injection rubber
- Stack Height: 11.0 mm (without optional insole)
- Insole: 3.5 mm removable moisture-wicking PU
- Toe Box: Extra wide toe box for natural toe splay
- Works great alongside BlackBoard training tools
- Works great with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works great with Pedag met pads and Naboso insoles
- Upper: Super-soft suede or full-grain oiled leather + elastic
- Lining: Moisture-wicking polyester or waterproof membrane
- Allows your foot and toes to function the way nature intended