Be Real Shoes are comfortable and versatile minimalist athletic shoes that are perfect for a wide range of terrain and activities. These extremely lightweight and foot-healthy shoes work equally well for walking, trail running, urban running, crossfit, and water sports. Be Real Shoes possess all the design features that support natural foot health, including a wide toe box to allow natural toe splay, a completely flat sole to enable natural arch support, and a flexible sole to promote foot strength and enhance ground-feel. These shoes also have a 100 percent recyclable, slip-resistant Dermi-Sole outsole constructed of durable rubber that provides great traction and ample foot protection. Made in the U.S.A, Be Real Shoes allow your foot to act like a bare foot inside your shoe and offer active individuals a truly foot-health-positive footwear option. These flat, wide, and flexible minimalist shoes work well with Correct Toes, Injinji toe socks, and Pedag metatarsal pads or Strutz Pro for optimal foot health benefits. Each Be Real shoe weighs about 6.9 to 8.9 oz (depending on size).
- Stack Height: 7 mm
- NFG Certified Product
- Last: Foot-shaped design
- Handling: Easy on, easy off design
- Manufacturing: Made in the U.S.A.
- Drop: 0.0 mm (i.e., flat from heel to toe)
- Tread Pattern: Slip-resistant Dermi-Sole
- Travel-Friendly: Collapsible and packable
- Upper: Flexible, expansile, and quick-drying
- Weight: ~6.9 to 8.9 oz. (depending on the size)
- Toe Box: Extra-wide toe box that allows for toe splay
- Sole: Durable, eco-friendly, and 100 percent recyclable
- Works well with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works well with Pedag metatarsal pads or Strutz Pro