Vivobarefoot Motus White/Red
$127.50 was $150.00
This size is currently sold out.
The Vivobarefoot Motus is a barefoot movement shoe that supports natural foot form and function. With a sole thickness of 4.5 mm and an extra wide toe box for optimal toe splay, this minimalist vegan shoe provides protection while allowing your feet to function as nature intended. The Motus possesses an ultra-flexible, puncture-resistant sole, V-Lock velcro strap, and breathable dual ply mesh upper, making it perfect for a wide range of activities, including road running, gym workouts, CrossFit, court sports (e.g., tennis, squash, basketball, etc.), and parkour or urban running. It also works great for travelling and exploring or simply for trips around town. This versatile shoe is Correct Toes compatible and works well with other beneficial natural footgear, such as Injinji toe socks, Strutz foot pads, and Pedag metatarsal pads. Each Vivobarefoot Motus shoe weighs about 11 oz.
- Weight: ~11 oz.
- 100 percent vegan
- Upper: Dual play mesh
- Sole Thickness: 4.5 mm
- NFG Certified Product
- Insole: Optional (removable) liner
- Toe Guard: Prevents toe stubbing
- Ideal for gym workouts and CrossFit
- Closure: Lacing + V-Lock velcro strap
- Ideal for road running and court sports
- Drop: 0.0 mm (i.e., flat from heel to toe)
- Travel-Friendly: Collapsible and packable
- Toe Box: Extra wide toe box for natural toe splay
- Works well with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works well with Pedag met pads or Strutz foot pads
- Sole Configuration: Hexagonal grip pattern for traction
The Vivobarefoot Motus fits true to size. Please see the men's sizing chart below for size comparisons between regions.
EU US UK 42 9 8 43 10 9 44 10.5 10 45 11.5 11 46 12 12 47 13 13
Note: To create additional roominess within the shoe and to improve ground feel, please consider removing the included (optional) shoe liner/footbed; this action does not, in any way, affect the performance of the shoe or foot comfort.
Healthy Foot Anatomy
Origin of Natural Foot Care
Top Exercises for Feet & Toes
Neuromas & Natural Foot Health
Shoe Liner Test & Pronation Explained
Foot Anatomy 101
Natural Arch Support
Feet & Footwear Myths
How to Transition to Minimalist Shoes
Guidelines for Using Natural Foot Products
A Comprehensive Approach to Foot Problems
How Minimalist Shoes Can Help Prevent Sprains