Topo ST-2 Blue/White
This size is currently sold out.
A Comfortable & Foot-Healthy Athletic Shoe
The Topo ST-2 is a versatile, lightweight, and foot-shaped athletic shoe that offers a sock-like fit and plenty of room for your toes to splay. The ST-2 possesses a zero drop platform that allows your foot to be strong on its own, and the 16 mm sole (11 mm without the included (optional) liner) offers a great combination of foot protection and ground feel.
Works Great for a Variety of Activities
This comfortable and foot-friendly minimalist shoe, which incorporates a stretch mesh upper and a collapsible heel, is ideal for a variety of indoor and outdoor athletic activities, including gym workouts, CrossFit, urban running, trail running, road running, and hiking.
Compatible With Correct Toes & Other Footgear
- Weight: ~6 oz.
- NFG Certified Product
- Upper: Stretch mesh upper
- Midsole: 7 mm EVA midsole
- Outsole: 4 mm rubber outsole
- Insole: Optional (removable) liner
- Closure: Traditional lacing system
- Ideal for gym workouts and CrossFit
- Ideal for running, walking, and hiking
- Drop: 0.0 mm (i.e., flat from heel to toe)
- Travel-Friendly: Collapsible and packable
- Stack Height: 16 mm (11 mm without liner)
- Toe Box: Extra wide toe box for natural toe splay
- Works well with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works well with Pedag met pads and Strutz foot pads
To get the most out of your Topo ST-2 shoes, please consider the following general sizing suggestion:
The Topo ST-2 runs true to size for many and a ½ size small for some. If you're on the fence between sizes, we suggest ordering a ½ size up.
Note: To create additional roominess within the shoe, we recommend removing the included (optional) shoe liner/footbed; this action does not, in any way, affect the performance of the shoe or foot comfort.
Note: The sock-like fit of the Topo ST-2 means that you can wear this shoe with or without socks. If you plan to wear this shoe with socks as well as Correct Toes toe spacers and a metatarsal pad, you might consider going up a half-size to help accommodate the additional helpful footgear.
Healthy Foot Anatomy
Origin of Natural Foot Care
Top Exercises for Feet & Toes
Neuromas & Natural Foot Health
Shoe Liner Test & Pronation Explained
Foot Anatomy 101
Natural Arch Support
Feet & Footwear Myths
How to Transition to Minimalist Shoes
Guidelines for Using Natural Foot Products
A Comprehensive Approach to Foot Problems
How Minimalist Shoes Can Help Prevent Sprains