Topo Sante Turquoise/Grey
$106.25 was $125.00
This size is currently sold out.
An Athletic Shoe for Natural Foot Function
The Topo Sante is a lightweight, flexible, and foot-healthy athletic shoe that encourages optimal foot form and function. Incorporating an adjustable Boa® closure system and a secure velcro midfoot strap, this attractive and versatile minimalist shoe works well for both indoor and outdoor activities, including gym workouts, CrossFit, urban running, trail running, and hiking.
Zero Drop Platform, Wide Toe Box
The Topo Sante possesses a completely flat sole from heel to toe that promotes natural arch support and a wide toe box that allows natural toe splay. These features allow your foot to function like a bare foot inside the shoe.
Compatible With Other Footgear, Lightweight Design
This shoe also works well in combination with Correct Toes, Injinji toe socks, and Strutz foot pads or Pedag metatarsal pads. Each Topo Sante shoe has a stack height of 14 mm—or 11 mm without the included (optional) footbed—and weighs about 7 oz.
- Weight: ~7 oz.
- NFG Certified Product
- Upper: Durable mesh upper
- Midsole: 7 mm EVA midsole
- Outsole: 4 mm rubber outsole
- Insole: Optional (removable) liner
- Ideal for gym workouts and CrossFit
- Ideal for running, walking, and hiking
- Strapping: Secure velcro midfoot strap
- Drop: 0.0 mm (i.e., flat from heel to toe)
- Travel-Friendly: Collapsible and packable
- Stack Height: 14 mm (11 mm without liner)
- Closure System: Boa® micro adjustable closure
- Toe Box: Extra wide toe box for natural toe splay
- Works well with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works well with Pedag met pads and Strutz foot pads
To get the most out of your Topo Sante shoes, please consider the following general sizing suggestion:
The Topo Sante runs one half-size small. Please consider buying one half-size larger than your regular running shoes. For example, if you normally wear a women’s US size 8 running shoe, please consider ordering a women’s US size 8.5 in the Topo Sante.
Note: To create additional roominess within the shoe, please consider removing the included (optional) shoe liner/footbed; this action does not, in any way, affect the performance of the shoe or foot comfort.
Healthy Foot Anatomy
Origin of Natural Foot Care
Top Exercises for Feet & Toes
Neuromas & Natural Foot Health
How to Use the Boa Closure System
Shoe Liner Test & Pronation Explained
Foot Anatomy 101
Natural Arch Support
Feet & Footwear Myths
How to Transition to Minimalist Shoes
Guidelines for Using Natural Foot Products
A Comprehensive Approach to Foot Problems
How Minimalist Shoes Can Help Prevent Sprains