Kigo Leon Comfrey
$63.75 was $75.00
This size is currently sold out.
The Kigo Leon is a stylish and versatile eco-friendly shoe that’s both comfortable and foot healthy. The Leon has all the features that support optimal natural foot and toe health, including a toe box that encourages natural toe splay, a completely flat support platform from heel to toe that enables natural arch support, and an extremely flexible sole that promotes improved foot strength, increased tactile feedback, and a healthy connection between the foot and the ground. This minimalist vegan shoe is constructed using eco-friendly materials, including recycled plastic bottles, vegetable oils, and post-manufacturing content. The Kigo Leon is designed for casual comfort, and it can be easily folded and packed in a suitcase, making it a great choice for traveling. This shoe can be helpful in preventing many common foot problems, such as bunions, hammertoes, neuromas, and plantar fasciosis, especially when it’s used in combination with Correct Toes, Injinji toe socks, and Strutz Pro or Pedag metatarsal pads. Each Kigo Leon shoe weighs about 4.8 oz.
- Weight: ~4.8 oz.
- Stack Height: 6 mm
- NFG Certified Product
- Last: Anatomical, foot-shaped
- Packaging: Cotton bag (jerga)
- Outsole: 3 mm slip-free flexible rubber
- Drop: 0.0 mm (i.e., flat from heel to toe)
- Travel-Friendly: Collapsible and packable
- Upper/Footbed: 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Works well with Strutz Pro or Pedag met pads
- Lining: 100% recycled content (PET/cotton blend)
- Insole: Non-removable 1.5 mm flexible EVA insole
- Extra wide toe box that supports natural toe splay
- Works well with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Outsole: Veg oils, 20% post-manufacturing content
Please perform the following steps to determine the best possible size for you:
1. Print one or more of these handy sizing templates (Women's 7, Women's 8, Women's 9, Women's 10, and/or Women's 11) and step on it/them to find your proper size.
Note: Please set your printer scale to “actual size” or “100 percent,” print the document, and then measure the specified line on the paper to ensure a length of 2 inches (this validates the sizing scale). Place the paper on the floor, align your foot to the outline, and make sure that your foot falls within the boundaries of the footprint image to ensure the best possible fit.
2. Select your size from the “Size” dropdown menu on this page.
If you're still unsure of what size to order, consider ordering both sizes and then simply return the size that doesn't fit. If you have concerns about sizing, feel free to contact us.
Healthy Foot Anatomy
Origin of Natural Foot Care
Top Exercises for Feet & Toes
Neuromas & Natural Foot Health
Shoe Liner Test & Pronation Explained
Foot Anatomy 101
Natural Arch Support
Feet & Footwear Myths
How to Transition to Minimalist Shoes
Guidelines for Using Natural Foot Products
A Comprehensive Approach to Foot Problems
How Minimalist Shoes Can Help Prevent Sprains