Be Real Shoes Gray/Red
This size is currently sold out.
Be Real Shoes are comfortable and versatile minimalist athletic shoes that are perfect for a wide range of terrain and activities. These extremely lightweight and foot-healthy shoes work equally well for walking, trail running, urban running, crossfit, and water sports. Be Real Shoes possess all the design features that support natural foot health, including a wide toe box to allow natural toe splay, a completely flat sole to enable natural arch support, and a flexible sole to promote foot strength and enhance ground-feel. These shoes also have a 100 percent recyclable, slip-resistant Dermi-Sole outsole constructed of durable rubber that provides great traction and ample foot protection. Made in the U.S.A, Be Real Shoes allow your foot to act like a bare foot inside your shoe and offer active individuals a truly foot-health-positive footwear option. These flat, wide, and flexible minimalist shoes work well with Correct Toes, Injinji toe socks, and Pedag metatarsal pads or Strutz Pro for optimal foot health benefits. Each Be Real shoe weighs about 6.9 to 8.9 oz (depending on size).
- Stack Height: 7 mm
- NFG Certified Product
- Last: Foot-shaped design
- Manufacturing: Made in the U.S.A.
- Handling: Easy on, easy off design
- Tread Pattern: Slip-resistant Dermi-Sole
- Drop: 0.0 mm (i.e., flat from heel to toe)
- Travel-Friendly: Collapsible and packable
- Upper: Flexible, expansile, and quick-drying
- Weight: ~6.9 to 8.9 oz. (depending on the size)
- Extra-wide toe box that allows natural toe splay
- Durable, eco-friendly, and 100% recyclable sole
- Great for walking, trail running, and water sports
- Works well with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works well with Pedag met pads or Strutz Pro pads
Be Real Shoes fit true to size. If you are between the available sizes, please consider ordering UP to the next closest size. If you have concerns about sizing, feel free to contact us.
Healthy Foot Anatomy
Origin of Natural Foot Care
The Merits of Be Real Shoes
Top Exercises for Feet & Toes
Neuromas & Natural Foot Health
Shoe Liner Test & Pronation Explained
Foot Anatomy 101
Natural Arch Support
Feet & Footwear Myths
How to Transition to Minimalist Shoes
Guidelines for Using Natural Foot Products
A Comprehensive Approach to Foot Problems
How Minimalist Shoes Can Help Prevent Sprains