Ahinsa Trek Bare Ankle Black
This product is currently sold out.
A High-Performance, Multi-Purpose Boot
The Ahinsa Trek Bare Ankle is a high-performance, multi-purpose boot that can be used for day hikes, long-distance trekking, or simply for around-town wear. This comfortable vegan boot, designed by physical therapists, incorporates a water-resistant and breathable leather alternative upper and a Lifoprene outsole that’s both extremely flexible and abrasion-resistant. The Trek Bare Ankle is easily foldable and packable.
Wide Toe Box, Zero Drop, Flexible Sole
This high-quality, handmade minimalist boot lets your foot function naturally and keeps your feet and toes happy and free. The foot-shaped Trek Bare Ankle incorporates a generous toe box that easily accommodates natural toe splay and alignment, and its zero drop sole allows your heel and forefoot to sit on a level plane, which helps stabilize your ankle and encourages natural arch support. The relatively thin, yet protective sole helps your foot become strong on its own and confers excellent ground feel.
Works Great with Other Helpful Footgear
The Ahinsa Trek Bare Ankle works great with Correct Toes toe spacers and other natural footgear, including Injinji toe socks and Pedag metatarsal pads or Strutz foot pads. Combining this footgear can be helpful in addressing or preventing common foot and toe ailments such as bunions, hammertoes, neuromas, and plantar fasciosis, among other problems. Each Ahinsa Trek Bare Ankle boot weighs about 7 oz.
- Zero drop
- Extra wide toe box
- Handmade product
- NFG Certified Product
- Low stack height: 6 mm
- Designed by physical therapists
- Simple and effective lacing system
- Super lightweight: ~7 oz. per boot
- Great for trekking or for around town
- Travel-Friendly: Foldable and packable
- Lining: Special microfiber with membrane
- Sole: Flexible and abrasion-resistant Lifo+
- Works well with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works well with Pedag met pads or Strutz foot pads
- Upper: Water- and abrasion-resistant leather alternative
Find your best size by doing the following:
1. Watch this short video to learn how to properly measure your foot length.
2. Compare your measurement to the sizing chart below.
Foot Length (mm) Ahinsa Trek Bare Ankle Sizes 232 37 239 38 246 39 252 40 258 41 264 42 270 43 276 44 283 45
Healthy Foot Anatomy
Origin of Natural Foot Care
Top Exercises for Feet & Toes
Neuromas & Natural Foot Health
Shoe Liner Test & Pronation Explained
Foot Anatomy 101
Natural Arch Support
Feet & Footwear Myths
How to Transition to Minimalist Shoes
Guidelines for Using Natural Foot Products
A Comprehensive Approach to Foot Problems
How Minimalist Shoes Can Help Prevent Sprains