Ahinsa Bindu Bare Black
A Zero Drop, Foot-Shaped Casual Shoe
The Ahinsa Bindu Bare is a zero drop, foot-shaped casual shoe that’s ideal for everyday wear. This comfortable vegan shoe, created by physical therapists and engineered for foot health, is composed of a very light, soft, and breathable suede upper and a Lifoprene performance outsole that’s both abrasion-resistant and highly flexible. The Bindu Bare is easily foldable and packable, making it a great travel companion.
Lightweight, Minimalist, Handmade
This lightweight, minimalist casual shoe is handmade in the Czech Republic using high-quality, regionally-sourced materials. The toe box of the Bindu Bare allows your toes to spread out, the way nature intended, while its completely flat sole from heel to toe promotes optimal ankle stability and enables natural arch support. The flexible nature of the Bindu Bare’s outsole helps build foot strength and resiliency.
Works Great with Correct Toes Toe Spacers
The Ahinsa Bindu Bare easily accommodates Correct Toes toe spacers and also works well in combination with other natural footgear, including Injinji toe socks, Pedag metatarsal pads or Strutz Foot pads, and Naboso insoles. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of every pair of Ahinsa shoes is dedicated to planting and protecting trees. Each Ahinsa Bindu Bare shoe weighs about 7 oz.
Note: If you are new to using Ahinsa footwear, we recommend that you start in slowly, gradually building up your wear-time and giving your body the chance to adapt to the thinner soles and the increased workload on your feet.
- Zero drop
- Extra wide toe box
- Handmade product
- NFG Certified Product
- Low stack height: 6 mm
- Designed by physical therapists
- Simple and effective lacing system
- Super lightweight: ~7 oz. per shoe
- Great for walking or for around town
- Travel-Friendly: Foldable and packable
- Sole: Flexible and abrasion-resistant Lifo+
- Upper: Soft, flexible, and breathable suede
- Works well in combination with Naboso insoles
- Works well with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works well with Pedag met pads or Strutz foot pads
Find your best size by doing the following:
1. Watch this short video to learn how to properly measure your foot length.
2. Compare your measurement to the sizing chart below.
Foot Length (mm) Ahinsa Bindu Bare Sizes 252 40 258 41 264 42 270 43 276 44 283 45 290 46
Healthy Foot Anatomy
Origin of Natural Foot Care
Top Exercises for Feet & Toes
Neuromas & Natural Foot Health
Shoe Liner Test & Pronation Explained
Foot Anatomy 101
Natural Arch Support
Feet & Footwear Myths
How to Transition to Minimalist Shoes
Guidelines for Using Natural Foot Products
A Comprehensive Approach to Foot Problems
How Minimalist Shoes Can Help Prevent Sprains