Ahinsa Bare Ankle Lifo+ Black
This product is currently sold out.
A Cold Weather Boot Designed for Foot Health
The Ahinsa Bare Ankle Lifo+ is a comfortable cold weather boot designed and developed by physical therapists for optimal foot health and function. The upper of this “fuzzy boot” is made of a high-quality water-resistant and breathable leather alternative and incorporates a warm lining for chilly days. This boot, with its extremely flexible and abrasion-resistant Lifoprene sole, is ideal for active outdoor activities or simply for use around town.
Wide Toe Box, Flexible Sole, Zero Drop Platform
This foot-shaped, handmade, and minimalist boot boasts a toe box that’s widest at the ends of the toes to allow your toes to splay the way nature intended. Its flexible, zero drop sole puts your foot in the most stable possible position and allows your foot to become strong on its own. The relatively thin sole of the Bare Ankle Lifo+ lets you feel a connection with the ground while providing the correct amount of sole protection.
Compatible with Correct Toes & Other Footgear
The Ahinsa Bare Ankle Lifo+ is perfectly compatible with Correct Toes, and this combination can be used to address or prevent a wide variety of foot and toe ailments. Other natural footgear that works great with this boot include Injinji toe socks and Pedag metatarsal pads or Strutz foot pads. Each Ahinsa Bare Ankle Lifo+ boot weighs about 8 oz.
- Zero drop
- Extra wide toe box
- Handmade product
- NFG Certified Product
- Low stack height: 6 mm
- Great for use in cold weather
- Great for outings around town
- Designed by physical therapists
- Simple and effective lacing system
- Super lightweight: ~8 oz. per boot
- Lining: Warm lining with membrane
- Travel-Friendly: Foldable and packable
- Sole: Flexible and abrasion-resistant Lifo+
- Works well with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works well with Pedag met pads or Strutz foot pads
- Upper: Water- and abrasion-resistant leather alternative
Find your best size by doing the following:
1. Watch this short video to learn how to properly measure your foot length.
2. Compare your measurement to the sizing chart below.
Foot Length (mm) Ahinsa Bare Ankle Lifo+ Sizes 232 37 239 38 246 39 252 40 258 41 264 42 270 43 276 44 283 45
Healthy Foot Anatomy
Origin of Natural Foot Care
Top Exercises for Feet & Toes
Neuromas & Natural Foot Health
Shoe Liner Test & Pronation Explained
Foot Anatomy 101
Natural Arch Support
Feet & Footwear Myths
How to Transition to Minimalist Shoes
Guidelines for Using Natural Foot Products
A Comprehensive Approach to Foot Problems
How Minimalist Shoes Can Help Prevent Sprains