Ahinsa Ananda Bare Black
This product is currently sold out.
A Dress & Casual Shoe for Natural Foot Function
The Ahinsa Ananda Bare, designed with foot health in mind by physical therapists, is a comfortable dress and casual shoe that lets your foot function naturally. The upper of this vegan shoe is made of luxurious, high-performance materials and incorporates a soft suede lining. The flexible and durable sole of the Ananda Bare is made of the innovative German compound Lifoprene.
Lightweight, Minimalist, Foot-Healthy Features
This lightweight and minimalist shoe is supremely versatile and can be worn in any number of situations, from outings around town to board meetings at the office. The generous toe box of the Ananda Bare provides your toes with plenty of room to splay, and the zero drop sole puts your foot on a level plane and in the most stable possible configuration. The thin yet protective sole encourages your foot to become as strong as it possibly can.
Compatible with Correct Toes & Other Footgear
The Ahinsa Ananda Bare easily accommodates Correct Toes toe spacers to help you achieve optimal toe alignment and address or prevent many common foot and toe ailments. This classy shoe also works great in combination with Injinji toe socks and Pedag metatarsal pads or Strutz foot pads. Each Ahinsa Ananda Bare shoe weighs about 8 oz.
- Zero drop
- Extra wide toe box
- Handmade product
- NFG Certified Product
- Low stack height: 6 mm
- Great for use in the office
- Great for outings around town
- Designed by physical therapists
- Simple and effective lacing system
- Super lightweight: ~8 oz. per shoe
- Travel-Friendly: Foldable and packable
- Lining: Soft, breathable microfiber suede
- Sole: Flexible and abrasion-resistant Lifo+
- Works well with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works well with Pedag met pads or Strutz foot pads
- Upper: Water- and abrasion-resistant leather alternative
Find your best size by doing the following:
1. Watch this short video to learn how to properly measure your foot length.
2. Compare your measurement to the sizing chart below.
Foot Length (mm) Ahinsa Ananda Bare Sizes 252 40 258 41 264 42 270 43 276 44 283 45 290 46
Healthy Foot Anatomy
Origin of Natural Foot Care
Top Exercises for Feet & Toes
Neuromas & Natural Foot Health
Shoe Liner Test & Pronation Explained
Foot Anatomy 101
Natural Arch Support
Feet & Footwear Myths
How to Transition to Minimalist Shoes
Guidelines for Using Natural Foot Products
A Comprehensive Approach to Foot Problems
How Minimalist Shoes Can Help Prevent Sprains