Xero Pacifica Overview
The Xero Pacifica is a stylish and comfortable casual shoe with a wool-blend upper and moisture-wicking lining. This hip minimalist shoe incorporates a flexible 5.5 mm FeelTrue sole that offers you a barefoot feel yet still provides sufficient protection for your foot’s sole. The foot-shaped Pacifica also includes a zero drop platform, which stabilizes your foot and ankle and encourages natural arch support. The huarache-inspired heel straps keep your heel snugly in place while the wide toe box allows your toes to splay the way nature intended.
The eye-catching Xero Pacifica is most definitely a casual shoe, though, with its foot-healthy design and sporty feel, it can also be used for light athletic activity if the occasion arises. This shoe can also be used with other helpful natural footgear to help rehabilitate the feet, including Correct Toes, Injinji toe socks, and Pedag metatarsal pads or Strutz foot pads. Each Xero Pacifica shoe weighs about 7 oz.
- 100% vegan
- Weight: ~7 oz.
- Zero Drop platform
- NFG Certified Product
- FeelTrue rubber outsole
- Huarache-inspired design
- Dual-direction chevron tread pattern
- Enhances ground-feel and proprioception
- Travel-Friendly: Collapsable and packable
- Wide footbed allows for optimal toe splay
- Helps improve posture, balance, and agility
- Helps stabilize foot and ankle during activity
- Allows your foot to bend, move, and flex naturally
- Works well with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works well with Pedag met pads or Strutz foot pads