Vibram FiveFingers Overview
Vibram FiveFingers are barefoot athletic and casual shoes that help build foot strength and encourage natural toe splay. These foot-healthy and minimalist toe shoes respect normal and natural foot and toe anatomy and feature a soft, comfortable upper that offers a next-to-skin feel. These durable vegan shoes are exceptionally lightweight and flexible in the sole, and they offer great traction on a variety of terrain.
Vibram FiveFingers can be used for athletic activities, such as running, walking, and gym workouts, as well as for casual wear around the house, out on errands, or even at the office. These flat and flexible shoes also work great when traveling or on vacation, as they pack away easily and can be used in a variety of ways and settings.
- Zero drop sole
- Built-in toe splay
- Foot-shaped design
- NFG Certified Product
- Weight (per shoe): ~3.5 oz.
- Thin and flexible rubber outsole
- Comfortable and expansile upper
- Can be machine washed (cold) and air dried
- Can be worn in combination with Strutz foot pads
- Works well with Injinji toe socks and Pedag met pads