Kigo shoes are stylish and versatile eco-friendly shoes that are both comfortable and foot healthy. Kigo shoes have all the features that support optimal natural foot and toe health, including a toe box that encourages natural toe splay, a completely flat support platform from heel to toe that enables natural arch support, and an extremely flexible sole that promotes improved foot strength, increased tactile feedback, and a healthy connection between the foot and the ground. These minimalist vegan shoes are constructed using eco-friendly materials, including recycled plastic bottles, vegetable oils, and post-manufacturing content. Kigo shoes are designed for casual comfort, and they can be easily folded and packed in a suitcase, making them a great choice for traveling. These shoes can be helpful in preventing many common foot problems, such as bunions, hammertoes, neuromas, and plantar fasciosis, especially when it’s used in combination with Correct Toes, Injinji toe socks, and Strutz Pro or Pedag metatarsal pads. Each Kigo shoe weighs about 4.8 oz.
- Weight: ~4.8 oz.
- Stack Height: 6 mm
- NFG Certified Product
- Last: Anatomical, foot-shaped
- Packaging: Cotton bag (jerga)
- Outsole: 3 mm slip-free flexible rubber
- Drop: 0.0 mm (i.e., flat from heel to toe)
- Travel-Friendly: Collapsible and packable
- Upper/Footbed: 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Lining: 100% recycled content (PET/cotton blend)
- Insole: Non-removable 1.5 mm flexible EVA insole
- Extra wide toe box that supports natural toe splay
- Works well with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Outsole: Veg oils, 20% post-manufacturing content
- Works well with Pedag metatarsal pads or Strutz Pro