Astral Brewess 2.0 Overview
The Astral Brewess 2.0 is a highly comfortable shoe that meets the needs of outdoor pursuits enthusiasts and those making the jump to more foot-healthy shoes alike. A fantastic “transitional” shoe, the Brewess 2.0 offers those shifting from conventional footwear a smooth ride and an opportunity to build foot strength gradually. The Brewess 2.0 is compatible with a variety of other helpful footgear, including Correct Toes, Injinji toe socks, Strutz foot pads or Pedag metatarsal pads, and Naboso insoles.
Astral Brewess 2.0 shoes are built to embrace a variety of terrain and conditions, and you can use this shoe for off-road adventures, urban excursions, and anything in-between. This durable, vegan shoe features a level footbed that promotes optimal foot and ankle stability, a generous toe box that gives your toes plenty of room to spread out, and an overall lightweight design (each Astral Brewess 2.0 shoe weighs about 8 oz.). The phenomenally grippy sole of the Brewess 2.0 affords you excellent traction on slippery surfaces.
- Weight: ~8 oz.
- Stack Height: 17 mm
- NF Certified Product
- Drop: 1.0 mm (i.e., negligible)
- Closure System: Water-resistant laces
- Toe Box: Extra wide toe box for natural toe splay
- Works great in combination with Naboso insoles
- Works great with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works great with Pedag met pads or Strutz foot pads
- Footbed: EVA midsole/insole that features inspiring artwork
- Water-Ready: Engineered drainage holes allow water to escape
- Intended Uses: Around town, hiking, trail running, scrambling, watersports
- Outsole: Non-marking, high surface-contact, razor-siped sole with 3 mm lugs
- Outsole Composition: G15 (a soft, grippy, abrasion-resistant rubber compound)
- Upper: Hydrophobic canvas with stretchy Airmesh at vamp, tongue, and medial side