Vibram FiveFingers Overview
Vibram FiveFingers are barefoot shoes that allow for maximum joint articulation and ground feel. These splayed-toe, ultra-minimalist shoes are extremely lightweight, offer excellent traction on a variety of terrain, and provide sufficient protection for your foot’s sole. With an easily adjustable lacing system and built-in toe splay, Vibram FiveFingers are the perfect shoe for a variety of athletic or around-town activities.
These vegan shoes are a minimalist training tool that work great for running, hiking, functional fitness, primal movement training, plyometrics, and balance and strength workouts. The soft inner lining of Vibram FiveFingers shoes offers a comfortable next-to-skin feel.
- Zero drop sole
- Built-in toe splay
- Foot-shaped design
- NFG Certified Product
- Weight (per shoe): ~5.0 oz.
- Thin and flexible rubber outsole
- Comfortable and expansile upper
- Can be machine washed (cold) and air dried
- Can be worn in combination with Strutz foot pads
- Works well with Injinji toe socks and Pedag met pads