Topo shoes are lightweight, flexible, and foot-healthy athletic shoes that encourage optimal foot form and function. These attractive and versatile minimalist shoes work well for both indoor and outdoor activities, including gym workouts, CrossFit, urban running, trail running, and hiking. Topo shoes possess a completely flat sole from heel to toe that promotes natural arch support and a wide toe box that allows natural toe splay. These shoes also work well in combination with Correct Toes, Injinji toe socks, and Strutz foot pads or Pedag metatarsal pads. Topo shoes have a stack height of about 14 mm—or 11 mm without the included (optional) footbed—and weigh about 8.5 oz.
- Weight: ~8.5 oz.
- NFG Certified Product
- Upper: Durable mesh upper
- Midsole: 7 mm EVA midsole
- Outsole: 4 mm rubber outsole
- Insole: Optional (removable) liner
- Ideal for gym workouts and CrossFit
- Ideal for running, walking, and hiking
- Drop: 0.0 mm (i.e., flat from heel to toe)
- Travel-Friendly: Collapsible and packable
- Stack Height: 14 mm (11 mm without liner)
- Toe Box: Extra wide toe box for natural toe splay
- Works well with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works well with Pedag met pads and Strutz foot pads