Lems Mariner Overview
The Lems Mariner is a full-grain leather minimalist boat shoe that can be used in a variety of casual settings. Possessing a wide toe box for natural toe splay and a completely flat sole for natural arch support, the Lems Mariner encourages optimal foot form and function while simultaneously looking stylish and attractive. With its lightweight design, comfortable upper, and flexible rubber sole, the Mariner is the perfect shoe for outings around town or for light outdoor activity.
The Lems Mariner works great in combination with Correct Toes, Injinji toe socks, and Pedag metatarsal pads or Strutz foot pads to help prevent or address a number of common foot and toe ailments. Pair the Mariner with toe socks, as mentioned above, or simply go barefoot in this shoe—either option is comfortable and foot-healthy. Each Lems Mariner shoe weighs about 9 oz.
- Weight: ~9 oz.
- NFG Certified Product
- Last: Lems Natural-Shape
- Upper: 1.8 mm full-grain leather
- Drop: 0.0 mm (i.e., flat from heel to toe)
- Travel-Friendly: Collapsible and packable
- Lining: Raw leather only (for breathability)
- Insole: 1.0 mm pigskin/4.0 mm open-cell PU
- Outsole: 9.0 mm LemsRubber injection rubber
- Stack Height: 10 mm (without removable insole)
- Toe Box: Extra wide toe box for natural toe splay
- Works well with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works well with Pedag met pads or Strutz foot pads