Astral Hemp Porter 2.0 Overview
The Astral Hemp Porter 2.0 is a comfortable deck shoe that works great for a variety of leisure activities, including outings around town, urban exploration with friends and family, and weekends spent on the water. Along with its sticky Flex-Grip outsole, the environmentally-conscious Hemp Porter 2.0 incorporates a hemp and recycled polyester upper that is durable and breathable. This shoe works best when worn barefoot, and it can also be used in combination with Correct Toes, Naboso insoles, and Strutz foot pads or Pedag metatarsal pads.
Astral Hemp Porter 2.0 shoes are constructed with optimal foot function and biomechanics in mind. Possessing a wide toe box, a level support platform, a low overall stack height, a flat and highly flexible sole, and a lightweight design, the appealing Hemp Porter 2.0 creates the kind of in-shoe environment that encourages your foot to relax. Each Astral Hemp Porter 2.0 shoe weighs about 7.5 oz. Astral shoes, including the Hemp Porter 2.0, often fit best without the included (optional) liner.
- Weight: ~7.5 oz.
- NF Certified Product
- Drop: 1.0 mm (i.e., negligible)
- Closure System: Water-resistant laces
- Travel-Friendly: Collapsible and packable
- Stack Height: 5.0 mm (without optional insole)
- Toe Box: Extra wide toe box for natural toe splay
- Works great in combination with Naboso insoles
- Works great with Correct Toes and Injinji toe socks
- Works great with Pedag met pads or Strutz foot pads
- Footbed: Optional removable 7 mm EVA midsole/insole
- Intended Uses: Casual wear, urban adventuring, traveling
- Upper: Combination hemp (77%) and recycled polyester (23%)
- Water-Ready: Engineered drainage holes allow water to escape
- Outsole: Non-marking, flexible, razor-siped Flex-Grip with 3 mm lugs
- Outsole Composition: G15 (a soft, grippy, abrasion-resistant rubber compound)